frying chicken step by step
Perhaps you have eaten fried chicken at your favorite restaurant and wondered how exactly to achieve the same southern style flavorings when you make your own recipe for easy fried chicken.
This dish just melts in the mouth and fried chicken is something that a lot of people enjoy at fast food restaurants without attempting to make themselves at home because they assume it is a difficult recipe.
Actually nothing could be further from the truth. Southern style easy fried chicken is simple to make, even if you are new to making fried chicken recipes or new to frying altogether! To make the most mouthwatering and tasty fried chicken recipe, you simply need to find one of the best fried chicken recipes and follow it.
See How Easy It Can Be?
To sum up, you will need chicken pieces (breasts, thighs, drumsticks or a combination) and an egg mixture, along with a flour mixture. Combining egg with milk, salt and pepper will make a good egg mixture and you can use seasoned flour or plain flour. Dip your chicken in the egg mixture, then in the flour mixture, and fry it until it is cooked through. Continue reading
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214699 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (182788 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156630 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70758 Views)
- Home (63396 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (39962 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34463 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (32968 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21806 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21804 Views)