Do you just love Southern cooking you are looking for a quick and easy recipe to make for your family tonight? Try this chicken fried steak and find out what all the fuss is about. Yes, chicken fried steak really is that good!
This chicken fried steak recipe will bring visions of the South and down home, rib-sticking food to mind. As the popular queen of southern cooking portrays, this is the epitome of the good old South.
A serving platter of tender beef steak seasoned, battered and fried to a golden perfection, a covered tureen of rich creamy milk gravy, a bowel of sweet buttered whole kernel corn, and a cloth covered basket of steamy hot buttermilk biscuits bring images of a cowboy chuck wagon triangular dinner bell with the clangor ringing the call to dinner. Continue reading
Although frying is often the cooking method of choice when preparing chicken, do not rule out grilling or pan-frying, because each of these works well with chicken too. The cooking method you choose will depend on the recipe you are using and the results you are looking for.
Grilled Chicken Wings or Fried Chicken Wings?
What is the best way to prepare chicken wings? Some people love to grill all their meat and poultry without exception and swear that the charcoal flavor permeates meat in a way that makes it truly mouthwatering. Grilling is indeed very popular and it is not only grilled chicken wings that make an appearance at cookouts.
Chicken burgers, chicken breast, chicken thighs and drumsticks are all well-loved barbecue food and grilled chicken wings are easy to do. They are especially nice if you marinate them in a tasty marinade first. Mexican marinade, citrus marinade, Chinese style marinade and smoky BBQ marinade are some examples. Continue reading
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214687 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (180966 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156620 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70747 Views)
- Home (63391 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (39954 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34457 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (32956 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21798 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21798 Views)