buttermilk oven fried chicken recipe
This delicious buttermilk oven fried chicken recipe combines the flavors of parmesan cheese, oregano, paprika, garlic and more. The result is melt in the mouth, crispy chicken, which is wonderful served with green beans, beets and mashed potato or French fries. This is a really flavorful buttermilk fried chicken oven recipe so if you like to bake your chicken, make this tasty dish.
Oven baked chicken is healthier than a deep fried chicken recipe because less fat is used but it tastes just as rich and sumptuous. Actually if you serve a buttermilk oven fried chicken recipe to your family or friends they won’t be able to taste that it is oven fried instead of deep fried so if you like this cooking method, go for it!
If you are a fan of southern fried chicken, you will love this oven fried chicken recipe. It is quick and easy to make and will make a great meal for the whole family to enjoy. The buttermilk adds a unique flavor and helps to tenderize the chicken. The parmesan and flour mixture turns into a perfect golden crust and gives this chicken recipe lots of flavor. This oven baked buttermilk fried chicken is a wonderful dinner and you can take your pick from many delicious fried chicken side dish ideas. Continue reading
If you love the flavor of deep fried chicken but you want to bake it instead, this oven fried chicken recipe will give you the best of both worlds. The chicken is soaked in buttermilk overnight to make it flavorful and moist. The chicken is then coated in flour and fried in oil before being finished off in a roaster.
This is a very simple recipe and, as long as you don’t mind soaking the chicken overnight, the perfect way to make an oven fried chicken recipe. To check when your chicken is done, pierce it and make sure the juices run clear. Also, check the inside temperature. If it is less than 180 degrees F, your chicken needs to cook for longer.
Your family will not be able to tell the difference between that and a southern fried chicken recipe or deep fried chicken recipe. Chicken comes out just as nicely from the oven as it does from the deep fat fryer. This buttermilk oven fried chicken recipe combines classic flavors with the timeless deliciousness of chicken to results in a wonderful dinner. Everyone will adore the flavor and texture of this amazing oven fried chicken recipe and you will love the ease with which you can prepare it. Continue reading
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214747 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (191835 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156725 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70838 Views)
- Home (63415 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (40006 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34502 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (33028 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21843 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21827 Views)