best chicken fried steak
This chicken fried steak is seasoned with lemon juice and the homemade onion gravy is really good. This recipe is nice served with mashed potatoes and peas or broccoli. The sauce is one of the most special things about this delicious chicken fried steak and the onion flavor goes really well with the lemon-infused chicken. After making the sauce and pureeing it in a food processor you can cover and chill it for up to two days if you want to.
If you are looking for an elegant yet easy chicken fried steak recipe, you will definitely enjoy this one. It is not difficult to make and marinating the chicken in the lemon juice gives it a superior taste. Feel free to make a different type of sauce or gravy to serve with this easy chicken recipe but the bread and onion sauce really does go nicely.
Teaming this chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and peas makes it a healthy and nutritious meal which is suitable for the whole family. If you want to serve your family top quality food and offer them a delicious and balanced diet, this chicken fried steak is a great dinner recipe to add to your cooking repertoire. Continue reading
Fried chicken tastes wonderful with French fries and salad and this easy southern fried chicken recipe shows you how to make your own delicious fried chicken meal. You might be a fan of international recipes and like to try new things but a chicken fried steak recipe is one of those classics that is comforting to enjoy now and then.
The chicken in this chicken fried steak recipe is butterflied, which means a breast is opened out, and then pounded lightly with a mallet. Don’t use a metal mallet because it will rip the chicken to pieces, especially if you use the pointy end! Flattening the chicken means it cooks quicker because it is thinner and this is nice for when you are making pan fried chicken recipes and you want the chicken to cook evenly rather than burn on the inside and be half-raw inside.
Chicken fried steak recipes are ideal for beginner cooks because there is nothing difficult about them. The breadcrumb coating features pecans for a mouthwatering, nutty flavor and the poultry seasoning adds a lot of taste as well. If you fancy making a pan fried chicken fried steak recipe, this one is especially good. The pecans make it slightly unusual but the other ingredients and cooking method keeps it close to a traditional southern pan fried chicken dish. Continue reading
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214688 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (181028 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156624 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70749 Views)
- Home (63391 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (39956 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34458 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (32959 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21802 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21798 Views)