Southern Fried Chicken Recipe the Easy Way
If you are looking for a delicious and very easy fried chicken recipe, this is a great one to use. Flour, milk and eggs are used for a crispy batter and the chicken pieces are cooked in a skillet until they are cooked through and tender on the inside and golden brown and crispy on the outside.
You can serve this southern fried chicken recipe with ketchup or mayonnaise and French fries on the side. The secret to making the very best southern fried chicken actually has more to do with the cooking than the ingredients. Letting the coated chicken pieces air dry for twenty minutes before frying them means they will turn out even more crispy!
This recipe is simple, delicious, and easy to make. Just be sure to make enough for dinner and still have a few pieces leftover – as delicious as fried chicken is straight from the pan, it’s even better cold the next day. Of course, this recipe for fried chicken makes the most succulent chicken it is unlikely you are going to have any leftovers to enjoy the next day, but it is nice to make extra of course, just in case. You never know.
- 2 chickens
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Beat the eggs well.
- Cut each chicken into 8 pieces.
- Combine the beaten eggs with the salt, pepper and milk.
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, and then coat each piece in flour until dry all over.
- Fry the chicken in the butter over a medium high heat, turning often to ensure an even brownness, until it is done.
This is a photo showing our hot and crispy easy friend chicken southern style. Can you imagine anything more delicious? It is true that fried chicken is one of the best-selling dishes in the whole of the United States and nothing makes the mouth water more than easy fried chicken recipes. A recipe for easy fried chicken just out of the pan or skillet is guaranteed to tempt your taste buds because the aroma and look of fried chicken is nearly as good as the taste itself. Easy southern style fried chicken is a dish that any amateur cook can attempt without fear. Follow the recipe and it will turn out great.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 04-05-16
Leave a Reply
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214690 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (181988 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156627 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70749 Views)
- Home (63392 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (39958 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34458 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (32961 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21802 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21798 Views)