Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe
Simple Chicken Tender Recipe
A simple chicken tender recipe can make all the difference at dinner time. Kids love the taste of chicken tenders as much as adults. Create your own dipping sauces like BBQ, honey mustard, and ranch, to bring out the nice taste of the tenders. Dip the chicken in all your favorite sauces and you have a meal nobody can say no to. Why not have a family night with a movie and make these chicken tenders? This recipe makes the best appetizer, dinner or snack. Make it ahead of time and take the tasty chicken tenders to work for lunch. Everyone should know how to make this because it’s so good.
It is always a good idea to have an array of quick and easy but also nutritious snack or quick dinner recipes. Whether you’re planning food for weekend sleepovers, Friday night get-togethers or just family movie nights, this is a great time to bring out the fortress of snacks or quick meal ideas.
One such great snack recipe that also does well as a dinner entree is chicken tenders. Everyone likes chicken tenders and this recipe will serve to show that you will have no leftovers. Expect succulent skinless and boneless chicken breasts, sliced to uniform precision, seasoned and then fried to a golden brown. Now that is a snack that will be devoured by everyone!
If you are going to be serving this chicken tender recipe as a meal, you might try serving golden fried French fries and perhaps a tossed salad with your choice of garden vegetables and dressings with them. For dessert, a nice fruit pie or cobbler with a generous scoop of ice cream would add just the right final touch.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips, and keep them as close in size as you can.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the seasonings.
- Dip the chicken strips into the egg mixture, and then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray and bake for 12 minutes or until crispy on the outside and lightly browned.
Chicken tenders are a wonderful thing to make with chicken. These breaded snacks can be eaten with the fingers, and dipped into any sauce you like, such as ketchup, mayonnaise or BBQ sauce. The breading is made with chili and garlic, although you can leave one or both of these out if you want, or increase the chili amount if you are into spicy food. Adding some grated Parmesan to the breading is another idea. This is a kid-friendly recipe or you can offer them as appetizers or snacks. Serve them piping hot from the oven for the best results.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 04-06-16
Leave a Reply
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214692 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (182189 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156627 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70751 Views)
- Home (63392 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (39958 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34460 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (32961 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21804 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21798 Views)