Best Ever Chicken Appetizer Recipes
You can make your own chicken appetizer recipes with ease for any occasion. If you are hosting a Super Bowl party this year you definitely want to serve up the best chicken dishes for all your guests. These are literally the best chicken appetizers you will ever make, and making this just the one time will just not be enough.
Chicken wings turn into fabulously tasty appetizers when you put them in the crockpot. There are so many great recipes to choose from when you own a crockpot. You can buy those little chicken wings fairly cheap and of course a crockpot, or slow cooker, is a wonderful investment. Make chicken wings and chicken poppers, orange chicken or even shrimp poppers and more.
The following recipe is best made in the oven because one of the best things about this appetizer, apart from the wonderful taste of course, is the crunchy coating, and you will need the dry heat of an oven to get the coating just right and ensure these little snacks are crispy enough.
Make this recipe and you will be able to get out of the kitchen and into the heart of the party, since all you have to do is pop the chicken wings in the oven. That way these appetizers can be left to cook themselves, and you will be so happy you chose this recipe because the flavor is great and the coating, well what can I say? It’s super-crispy and crunchy and will please everyone! All you need are 3 ingredients to make this, and the results will really impress everyone you are entertaining.
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, in bite size pieces, or mixed chicken pieces
- 1¼ cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Roll the chicken pieces in the melted butter and then roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Bake the chicken fingers for 10 minutes then flip them over and cook for another 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- If you're using bone-in chicken it might take longer to cook.
- When the chicken is no longer pink inside, it is done.
Fried chicken is something that will appeal to every chicken fan, but what happens if you want a healthier result? The solution is baking the chicken, so you get the same juicy chicken and same crispy exterior than if you were to use the deep-fryer. This recipe only requires 3 ingredients and it takes just a few minutes to make. You can then prepare some side dishes while you bake the chicken. You can use chicken drumsticks like in the picture, or cubes of chicken breast, or even consider various pieces of chicken so everyone can enjoy their favorite cut of chicken.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 04-06-16
Leave a Reply
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214740 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (191020 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156718 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70831 Views)
- Home (63414 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (40004 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34501 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (33027 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21841 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21824 Views)