Oriental Fried Chicken Rolls
These delicious chicken rolls are ideal either as appetizers or as part of a main meal. If you like Asian food, you will love this fried chicken recipe because it is very flavorful and also simple to make, even for novice chefs. Bean curd sheets are used to enclose the delicious chicken mixture in these Asian fried chicken rolls and you should find them at an Asian food store if they are not at your usual grocery store.
Featuring the flavors of soy sauce, cinnamon, parsley, water chestnuts, onion and more, these fried chicken rolls are truly delicious, especially when served with sliced cucumber and sweet chili sauce on the side. The texture of the cucumber contrasts brilliantly with the fried chicken and sweet chili sauce makes the perfect dip for this tasty fried chicken recipe. If international recipes are your thing, you have to try this wonderful chicken recipe. If you like recipes for egg rolls and similar foods, you are really going to love these fried chicken rolls oriental style.
Oriental fried chicken rolls make a really nice appetizer. If you are having a buffet you can make these chicken rolls as the table centerpiece and leave a couple of bowls of dipping sauces, maybe satay and sweet and sour, next to them, so people can dip them before eating.
- 1 lb sliced chicken fillet
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 water chestnuts, cut into small cubes
- 1 egg white
- 1 packet bean curd sheets
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine the soy sauce, sugar, cinnamon, parsley, and salt and marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least an hour. Add the onion, water chestnut, corn flour, egg, and egg yolk. Mix well.
- Put a couple of spoonfuls of this mixture on to two layers of bean curd sheets.
- Fold and roll up, sealing the edges with the egg white.
- Repeat until the mixture is all used.
- Heat the oil in a wok over a medium heat.
- Fry the rolls in batches until golden.
- Drain and serve.
These fried chicken rolls oriental style are an amazing Asian fried chicken recipe with a true taste of the orient. Once you make this delicious fried chicken recipe and find out how simple it is, the family will be begging you to make them again because they really do taste that good. This is one of our many international chicken recipes with a taste of Asia. Fried chicken is really popular throughout Asia actually and this recipe reflects everything that is great about Asian cooking. You will love the flavor of these fried chicken rolls oriental style if you like to eat Chinese food because the flavors are incredibly and they work well without overpowering the chicken taste.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 04-05-16
Leave a Reply
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214690 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (182178 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156627 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70751 Views)
- Home (63392 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (39958 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34460 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (32961 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21804 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21798 Views)