Fried Chicken Wing Appetizer Recipe
Recipe for Fried Chicken Wing Appetizers
Consider this fried chicken wing appetizer recipe for your Superbowl party food menu. These little fried chicken wings are perfect for party appetizers because they are so simple and affordable to make. Simply serve your favorite dipping sauces like barbeque sauce, ranch dressing or honey mustard alongside this fried chicken wing appetizer recipe to make it perfect.
This fried chicken wing appetizer recipe will be a sure hit at your next party whether the reason for your get-together. Everyone loves fried chicken and these crunchy delicious chicken wings are a superb party choice – crunchy on the outside and flavorful and moist on the inside.
Making a batch of these fried chicken wing appetizer recipe will not break your budget either. Easy to make and economical to serve, what could be better? Once you make these and serve them, guests will fall in love with their juicy taste and crunchy texture. Serve an assortment of dipping sauces and watch these vanish. These are great with a spicy dipping sauce for those guests that prefer a bit of fire with their fried chicken wings.
Make this easy fried chicken wing appetizer recipe and you are sure to score a touchdown! Pass the napkins because they are so tasty guests will be licking their fingers.
- 10 chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt (or your favorite seasoning)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- ⅓ cup milk
- All-purpose flour, as needed
- Oil, for deep-frying
- Rinse the chicken wings and pat them dry.
- Flour the chicken wings.
- Combine the milk, mustard and seasonings to make a batter.
- Dip the chicken into the batter.
- Heat 1½ inches oil to 375 degrees F in a deep-fryer.
- Fry the wings in 2 batches for 5 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear.
- Drain on paper towels.
Chicken wings can be prepared and cooked in many different ways but one of the best ways to prepare them is also the simplest. This recipe coats the chicken in a love breading, adding a touch of mustard for flavor, and then they are deep-fried to get them as crispy as possible. Few snacks are as appetizing as chicken wings, and these are golden brown and so good. Serve them as an appetizer or, in larger quantities, as an entree. These are perfect for anyone of any age, and comfort food like this is just too good to resist.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 04-07-16
Leave a Reply
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214740 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (191025 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156718 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70831 Views)
- Home (63414 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (40004 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34501 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (33027 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21841 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21826 Views)