Tasty Deep Fried Buffalo Fried Chicken Strips
These tasty buffalo fried chicken strips go very nicely with corn and French fries on the side. If you want to make a quick yet tasty dinner, you can make these fried chicken strips in minutes. With this chicken strips recipe, the chicken is coated in three different mixtures and then deep fried. The cornflakes especially add to the flavorful crispiness and the cayenne spices them up a bit.
Chicken strips make a change from fried chicken wings, legs or breast and you can use whichever dressing or sauce you like for dipping. These tasty buffalo style fried chicken strips are crispy on the outside and tender in the middle. You can also serve them as part of a buffet or even as appetizers with some kind of tasty dip on the side.
If you are a fried chicken recipe fan, what about making something a little more unusual than plain fried chicken? This buffalo fried chicken strips recipe is very simple and your whole family is guaranteed to love it. With recipes like these you can give your family their favorite fried chicken recipes without having to go halfway across town looking for a fried chicken restaurant. Home-cooked fried chicken always tastes fresh and wonderful and your friends and family will especially like this recipe.
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breasts, no skin or bones, cut into 1 inch strips
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups fine cornflake crumbs
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 beaten egg
- Oil for deep frying
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Pre heat oil in deep fryer.
- Combine half the cayenne pepper, flour, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the milk, buttermilk, pepper sauce, and egg in another bowl.
- Combine the rest of the cayenne pepper with the cornflakes in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken strips into the flour mixture, followed by the egg mixture then the cornflake mixture.
- Deep fry in 375 degrees F oil for a few minutes until done.
- Drain on paper towels then serve with the dressing if desired.
You can see our fried chicken strips buffalo style in this photo. If you are a fan of buffalo wings, you can enjoy the same rich and delicious taste with these buffalo fried chicken strips and not have the pesky bones to content with like with wings. Our buffalo style chicken strips are spicy like wings but easier to eat. These fried chicken strips buffalo style can be served with any flavorful side dishes, such as the French fries or creamed corn like in the picture. A dipping sauce like ketchup or mayonnaise is also a good idea.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 04-05-16
One Response to Tasty Deep Fried Buffalo Fried Chicken Strips
Leave a Reply
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214692 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (182243 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156627 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70751 Views)
- Home (63392 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (39960 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34461 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (32961 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21804 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21800 Views)