Five Reasons to Make Your Own Fried Chicken Recipes
1. Nothing Melts in the Mouth Like Fried Chicken
Fried chicken has an aroma that can make your mouth water and the flavor is indescribably good. Good fried chicken recipes should be succulent and tender inside and crispy on the outside. Many people would claim that fried chicken is their favorite comfort food and it is not hard to see why.
2. Fried Chicken is Easy to Make
There is nothing difficult or mysterious about making fried chicken. Easy fried chicken recipes mean that you can make the coating for your chicken within a few minutes and fry or bake the chicken without any problems too.
3. You Have Total Control Over the Ingredients
You can use different cuts of chicken when making your own southern fried chicken recipes. You can also choose which coating to use, how spicy to make the chicken and the cooking method. You can even oven fry chicken to make it healthier yet still very tasty.
4. Cooking at Home is Convenient and Economical
Going to a restaurant can be fun but sometimes it is far more convenient to make dinner at home and easy fried chicken recipes allow you to do this with ease. Also making your own fried chicken is cheaper than buying it from a restaurant.
5. There are Lots of Different Fried Chicken Recipes to Try
You can make a different fried chicken recipe every week if you want to because there are so many to have a go at. Perhaps you would like to try a Chinese fried chicken dish or a spicy southern fried chicken with a dipping sauce for a change.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 04-04-16
Leave a Reply
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214744 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (191122 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156719 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70835 Views)
- Home (63414 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (40004 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34501 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (33027 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21842 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21826 Views)