How to Make the Best Fried Chicken
There are various tips that you might like to know if you want to learn how to make the best fried chicken. First of all, if you have not make southern fried chicken before, you might like to have a look at a few different southern fried chicken recipes and choose whichever one you like the look of most.
The easiest way to dredge your chicken in the coating mixture of your choice is to add the flour and other ingredients to a big plastic or paper bag, then add the chicken and shake it well. This helps to ensure even coverage. This is one of many tips for delicious fried chicken.
Follow the recipe closely and your fried chicken should taste every bit as delicious as your favorite fast food restaurant fried chicken dish. You can also adapt recipes for fried chicken if you want to use different herbs or spices or if you want a milder or spicier finish. Keep an eye on your chicken as it cooks. You might need to adjust the heat.
Choosing Your Ingredients
Use good quality ingredients if you want to know how to make the best fried chicken. If the recipe is for spiced chicken, you should taste as you go. It is easier to add more spice to a chicken coating mixture than take it away. Remember you can serve hot sauce or extra chili with the fried chicken if some people prefer their food hotter than others.
The best fried chicken also comes with the best side dishes and whether you choose French fries, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, salad, coleslaw or something else, serving fried chicken recipes with delicious accompaniments just makes them more delicious.
How to Make Fried Chicken Indian Style
Fried chicken is popular all over the world. It is thought to have been introduced to America by Scottish colonists and the rest was history. Ga Xao is Vietnamese fried chicken. Pollo Fritto is popular in Italy. In fact, many countries adore fried chicken and make their own recipes for it.
If you want to learn how to make fried chicken with an Indian flavor, this is also well worth doing. Indians like to soak meat overnight in yogurt to flavor and tenderize it. Buttermilk is a great marinade for chicken, to give the same mouthwatering results. It crisps up the skin and makes the meat succulent. Season your chicken with salt and pepper and soak it overnight in buttermilk.
Make a spice rub with cayenne, red chili, coriander, turmeric, cumin, garam masala and paprika, or any combination of these, and rub it over the marinated chicken pieces. Dredge the chicken in either all purpose flour or all purpose flour mixed with chickpea flour, which would make your Indian fried chicken even crispier.
How to Cook Indian Chicken
Cook the coated chicken for about twelve minutes on each side in a skillet. The oil inside should be half an inch deep and heated to about 340 degrees F. The internal chicken temperature needs to be 180 degrees F in order for it to be done properly. Drain the chicken on a rack and squeeze some lemon or lime juice over it if you want.
You can serve this Indian fried chicken recipe with black eyed peas on the side or a mint yogurt dipping sauce. Indian fried chicken makes a tasty change from other southern fried chicken recipes and it is so easy to make.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 04-04-16
Leave a Reply
- Braised Goose Breast with Spicy Honey Orange Cointreau Sauce May 10, 2016
- Pheasant and Pork Pie May 9, 2016
- Homemade Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon May 6, 2016
- Rosemary Roasted Partridge with Bacon April 26, 2016
- Roasted Mallard Duck Breast April 26, 2016
- Turkey Meatballs in Pineapple Curry April 23, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Quail with Pumpkin April 13, 2016
- Site Update Announcement on Our Progress April 6, 2016
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Curry Served with Basmati Rice April 4, 2016
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts April 3, 2016
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe (214746 Views)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Red Pepper Broccoli and Cashew Nuts (191635 Views)
- Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe – Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (156723 Views)
- Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (70836 Views)
- Home (63414 Views)
- Milk and Egg Makes This Fried Chicken Batter Thick and Crispy Yet Tender and Juicy (40006 Views)
- Cashew Chicken Recipe (34502 Views)
- Authentic Kentucky Style Fried Chicken Recipe (33027 Views)
- Heavy Batter Southern Fried Chicken with Garlic (21842 Views)
- Easy Fried Chicken Wings with Mexican Bean Salad (21827 Views)